With the COVID-19 pandemic disrupting industries across Australia and the world, it’s crucial that businesses and organisations continue to inform and assure their staff, clients, investors and the wider community.
Our experts are now assisting in safeguarding businesses with crucial internal and external communications and risk management strategies, supporting continuity and transformation and managing potential damage to their operations, customer base, revenue and reputation.
Our services include:
- Internal communications for staff;
- External messages and information updates for stakeholders;
- Risk identification and mitigation strategies
- Response and recovery strategies;
- Business continuity plans;
- Crisis management plans
- Social and digital media management;
- Engagement with government and agencies (advocacy/correspondence/EOIs/submissions/tenders).
For a confidential discussion on how we can assist your business with COVID-19 communications, please call our Group Director Richard Lenarduzzi on 02 9460 2266.